Followers

Friday, July 12, 2019

American Bulldog, Dozer, Explains How His 4th of July Weekend Was With April


Hi Everyone, 

My name is Dozer and I was a bit nervous to be left alone on July 4th weekend but as soon as I was greeted (here I am standing by the door) by my pet sitter, April, I relaxed immediately! She greeted me with a lot of excitement because she'd never taken care of an American bulldog who weighs almost 120 pounds before! She kept commenting on how handsome I was and of course on how


my paws were almost as big as her hand! 


She also loved my smile and she couldn't stop smiling right back at me! 


I was super excited that she opened the treat bag so many times after our walks because I am known to be a treat hound! She couldn't get a good picture of the treats because I ate them so fast! 


After our walks April loved that I snuggled as close to her as pawsible! She was such a nice lady so how could I not be right next to her?! 


At the end of each visit (she stayed a lot longer than I overheard her say she'd stay) I got super sad but she always told me she'd be back real soon and she wasn't kidding! I couldn't get enough of her company and if you ever need a pet sitter I highly recommend her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!