Followers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Henry, My First Furry Child


I think fate brought Henry and I together because if I hadn't graduated with my master's in elementary education at Pensacola Christian College in July 1998 I'm quite sure I wouldn't have been hired as a reading and writing adjunct at Pensacola Junior College, http://www.pjc.edu/, in August where I became friendly with a cat-loving secretary who just so happened to have a litter of kittens needing new homes. Of course, as soon as I laid eyes on little Henry, I was in love. What can I say? He had me at meow!

Since his adoptive life started out on a college campus, I am convinced that Henry's favorite hobby is reading because he loves to be right beside me when I read a book, magazine, or newspaper. 

Another favorite of Henry's is exploring the outdoors; he steps into his harness, trots down the stairs to a grassy spot while I tie the leash to my lawn chair, and off he goes to observe his surroundings. 

There are so many other things to say about Henry but I will save them for future posts so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. If you are going for mopst excellent contets like I do, simply pay a quick
    visit this web site daily for the reason that it gives quality contents, thanks

    Also visit my webpage; tree removal anderson

    ReplyDelete

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!