Followers

Thursday, July 11, 2019

Bon Voyage, Del!


On Sunday I took this final picture of Del as a remembrance of him because in a few days he will be moving back to Colorado with his mom. After having spent nearly 3 years together on lengthy assignments I had a hard time accepting that we won't be spending time together anymore. Truly, saying goodbye is one of the hardest things about being a professional pet sitter but I was thrilled that his mom thought to invite me over to give him one last rub down!


I asked his mom how Del was reacting to the upcoming transition and she said he's been camping out in her suitcase as if he's afraid he's not going with her. Del's mom gave me permission to share this picture of him in her suitcase! Isn't he handsome? Rest assured, Del is a smart boy who will figure out soon enough that he is with his mom for the long haul (get it?)! 

I will miss Del's active and curious personality and will remember him forever! Good luck on your move, silly kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!