Followers

Saturday, July 14, 2018

Safety First for Music and Dilly


One of the instructions I was given prior to visiting Music (the orange tabby) and Dilly was to make sure they did not escape because normally they are used to roaming in and out of doors so it was a bit heartbreaking to watch their disappointed faces when I took this picture. Even though cats come indoors when called by their owners there are no guarantees that they will pay attention to me when I call so I make sure I am very careful when I come and go.


Fortunately, Dilly forgave me for keeping her and


her brother safe inside! 

If you live in the Dover, NH, area and are in need of a conscientious and experienced cat sitter who will give them the same level of care you give them when you're with them please consider Teacher's Pet Sitting Service! Your cats will be happy you hired me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!