Followers

Friday, July 13, 2018

Chestnut Had a Hopping Good Time With Her Pet Sitter!


 No, you're not seeing things, folks! You REALLY are seeing an angora rabbit named Chestnut roaming wild and free in her apartment alongside her siblings, Barnabas and


Nori! 


When she's not roaming around she's safely tucked away in an extra large crate so I wanted to give her a chance to do what she normally does when her dad is home which is to interact with her siblings while also bouncing around her living room once or twice a day!  The only precautions I was given was to make sure she didn't chew on electrical cords and that it might take her awhile to meander back to her crate but she was a good girl on both counts!


Watching Chestnut and Barnabas play-wrestle and snuggle was one of the many highlights of my pet sitting assignment! My only regret is that I didn't get their interactions caught on video!



The way I see it, rabbits are just as social as cats and dogs so it was no surprise to me that she enjoyed sniffing my shoes and 


snuggling right beside me with her sister, Nori, close by! 

One of the reasons why I was hired to take care of these cuties was because their owner did not want to place them in a boarding situation so he was happy to know his pets could relax in the comfort of their own home. 

If you live in the Dover, NH, area and would like to have your pets receive quality in-home care please consider Teacher's Pet Sitting Service. For further information please visit my website at www.teacherspetsitservice.com today!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!