Followers

Friday, July 6, 2018

Daisy Can Always Bank on Customer Service!


Surprise, surprise! Yesterday the banker asked me how Daisy was handling the heat since the humidity alone was above 100 degrees with temperatures in the 90's. I told him she barely handled being out for ten minutes that afternoon so expressed his concern and then handed me this envelope that contained


two milk bones inside as an offering to help cheer her up! I was tickled that he chose to put them in an envelope and so wasn't Daisy! 
If you've been reading my posts for the past few years you'd remember that Daisy has been a regular "customer" for seven years so when she isn't doing "her" banking with me she is always asked about even on hot and humid days! Now that's what I call customer service! 

Do you have a bank or other business that your dog frequents with you? If so, how are they treated when they visit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!