Followers

Saturday, July 7, 2018

Nori Explains What It's Like to Have an In-Home Pet Sitter


Hi! 

I'm Nori and I wanted to tell you that I am having the time of my life with my pet sitter, April, because we are getting out and about all over downtown Dover three times a day! I've been spending time with her for 5 days so far and every day has been an adventure! Today, for example, the air finally felt cool enough to do an extended walk down (April says we've been having a heatwave) by a few shops such as


Hallmark where her dog, Daisy, and I got a milk bone and then we


sniffed our way down the aisles! 


On the way home I was excited to walk by the river at Henry Law Park because there were even more people and their dogs to meet there! 


When I got home, my kitty brother, Barnabas, and my angora rabbit sister, Chestnut, were waiting to get some extra attention from April! 


April keeps saying she can't believe how big angora rabbits are and neither can I! Can you? 


So that's it, folks! This is my fun story about what it's like to have a friendly and sweet pet sitter while my dad is on vacation! Waiting for my dad to come home isn't bad at all because I feel safe while having April take care of me and my siblings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!