Followers

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Hooray! I Made It To My 1,700th Blog Post!

 
When I first started blogging on January 18th, 2011 about my dear pet sitting clients and my own pets (Henry, Buster, and Daisy) I was excited but I was also a bit worried because I wondered if anyone was reading my posts but then I realized that none of that mattered as long as I was doing what I loved and from there I gained followers from all over the globe while also building a sense of community within my Teacher's Pet Sitting Service family.

The opportunity to not only share my stories with you as well as gain new friendships with fellow bloggers has been a rewarding experience that I will continue for as long as I have pets in my life (in other words that will be forever!) and I thank you for encouraging me to complete my 1,700th post today! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!