Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Why I Am Thankful For Blog Hops
Since tomorrow marks the 13th THANKFUL FUR 3 THURSDAY BLOG HOP I decided to pre-thank all of the co-hosts who helped spread the word since it began on July 8, 2010. Since one of the goals of the blog hop is to attract new followers and then THANK them by featuring the first 3 bloggers who join us each Thursday I forgot to publicly thank the co-hosts! Please pat yourselves on the back for a job well done and if you've never met my 8 friends before please introduce yourselves to:
1. Life With 5 Dogs - My neighbor and friend was there at "the hop" at the beginning stages and we thank her for that!
2. Brian - A dear tabby cat who has helped spread the word about the blog hop several times AND was an active co-host, cheering everyone on at every step of the way!
3. Zona - Our shepherd-hound mix who likes the sitcom "Friends" so much that the title of every blog post starts with "The One With..." Gotta love a gal who keeps up with Jennifer Aniston and the gang, right?
4. Maggie Mae - Here's a blogger who oozes boxer adorableness every single day! Can we all say "awww", everybody?
5. Holly Wags - Holly's blog posts are adorable but my favorite posts are about her trips to the Blue Ridge Parkway where she visits her favorite friend...her rock! Soooo cute!
6. Gardening With Wyatt - Who would ever think a dog could love gardening so much? If you don't believe me, visit this handsome Airedale and you'll understand!
7. Feeling Beachie - Thanks to Hilary and her wise old (and very funny) cat, Alex, we've had gained a lot of new blog friends!
8. Chewy - This shoe loving/man of the house/Alabama fan shih-tzu took time out of his busy day to help us pass the word along about blog hopping and we appreciate it!
And in case you FURgot:
1. The first dog to be spotlighted on 7/8/2010 was a Boston Terrier named Jaymie...what a cutie!
2. The first blog hop only had 7 comments!
3. The most PAWticipants in the hop? 48!!!
4. The FURst time I had a co-host? July 29th!
5. The latest pet to be spotlighted? Ozzie, the orange tabby!
6. Co-hosting is easy. Just read this post for details http://theteacherspets.blogspot.com/2010/09/blog-hop-co-hosts-wanted-no-experience.html
7. If you would like to co-host tomorrow (October 21st) please leave a comment and I will add your name to the list of hosts to follow....thank you!