Welcome to Thankful FUR 3 Thursday Blog Hop! Why did I create this Thursday blog hop, you ask? Simply put, my three kiddos (Henry, Buster, and Daisy) want to meet three or more friends on their favorite day of the week and I thought their idea was pawsome!
This pet friendly blog hop is for every two-legged and four-legged blogger who wants to meet new and old friends alike. If you are not a fan of blog hops and do not wish to add your link below, we invite you to simply have fun, leave a comment (or not), and meet new bloggers who might strike your fancy.
Here are the guidelines of the Thankful Fur 3 Thursday Blog Hop:
1. We love your pawticipation and want to show it! In addition to gaining followers, each week we are giving today's Google Friend Connect followers, RSS reader subscribers, and e-mail subscribers a chance to be featured in next Thursday's blog post by doing the following:
a) Become a Google Friend Connect follower or an e-mail subscriber or subscribe in a RSS reader.
b) Leave a comment letting me know that you want to me to post a write-up for next Thursday's Blog Hop. When you comment please let me know what type of follower you are along with your blog address.
2. To join in the Thankful Fur 3 Thursday, include your link in our list and follow The Teacher's Pets (no co-hosts today, unfortunately). Visit other blogs on the list and comment to give them some blog love.
3. When people comment on your blog and let you know they’re a part of Thankful FUR 3 Thursday, return the favor and follow them back. This way everyone gets traffic and followers for pawticipating, and it’s a win-win situation.
4. Remember, YOU can host the link list on your blog too! Just click “GET THE CODE HERE…” at the bottom of the list.
As promised, let's put our 3 newest blog friends in the SPOTLIGHT! We hope you will make add these fantastic bloggers to your blogroll list today! Introducing......
Catladyland is the home of Angie Bailey's humorous and sometimes unconventional musings on cats, family, and other assorted silly bits. Kick up your paws and roll around in the crazy...you'll be in good company!
2. Woody lives in Pennsylvania with with two other cat brothers, Ozzie the European Lilac Burmese and Brody the Maine Coon and with their human parents and four human brothers. Since "Java" the human mom is 45 years old (but still looking like she's 20) she calls her blog "Never Growing Old". I think we all wish we could stay young forever, right?
3. Jennifer has been doing graphic design for almost 10 years and it shows! She is handy at Paint Shop Pro and creates signature tags, web graphics, blinkies, and whatever else catches her eye. She's studied HTML and is now able to put all of her fun graphics together to build websites and blogs. From the looks of her blog I would say she could help all us add more bling to our websites, don't you agree?