Followers

Saturday, June 8, 2019

My Two Weeks With Lasher, Fae, and Meep Was Purrfect!


For two weeks I had the pleasure of showering Lasher (on the left) and Fae with love while their owners were on vacation in Italy and I couldn't have been more pleased with how well the cats did with their absence! 


Since two weeks is a long time to be without family I worried that the cats would become too lonely but as each visit went by Fae (who is 8)  and


Lasher (who is 17) became very relaxed and comfortable! 


I also had the pleasure of taking care of their bearded dragon, Meep, whose only requirement was that I give her a bowl of lettuce at each visit! It was my first time taking care of such a creature and it was very easy to do! 

If you are going away for a short or long vacation and don't know who to trust to take care of your pets, I can help! I offer 13 years of experience, excellent references, and proof of insurance for your peace of mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!