Followers

Monday, December 3, 2018

My Thanksgiving Holiday Break With Tallulah and Boomer


For eight days I had the pleasure of playing, walking, feeding, and loving Tallulah (in the background) and Boomer and I've been missing them ever since! 


Since Boomer was the younger of the two he was the most crafty meaning that if I didn't quickly put the cover on the peanut butter he was counter surfing in the blink of an eye! 


To make their time away from their family even more exciting I brought a friend (my dog, Daisy) along with me and they quickly acted as if they'd known each other for years! Whether they were posing for treats,


 relaxing in the living room, or 


settling in for some rest, the three buddies had a fun time together!

I am so thankful that I got to spend Thanksgiving break with these dogs because they brought a lot of joy into my life! Pet sitting is truly a rewarding career that I'm glad I was called to do so many years ago!

If you live in the Dover, NH, area and are in need of a professional pet sitter with over ten years of experience please look no further than Teacher's Pet Sitting Service! Your pets will be happy you contacted me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!