Followers

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Nine Days of Cat Sitting With Lily Was Purrfect!


For nine days I had the pleasure of visiting my dear 19 year old friend, Lily, twice a day and I've been missing her ever since! 


It was endearing to have her "help" me with my office work,
 

and to notice that she ate better when I sat by her side,


and to see her watch me closely while I got her meals prepared! 

It's hard to believe that Lily is an old girl because she acts and looks like a kitten! I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to love and care for Lily for 17 visits at 30 minutes each time because she's a sweetheart! 

If you've been searching for a cat sitter and live in the Dover, NH, area please don't hesitate to hire Teacher's Pet Sitting Service for all your cat's needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!