Followers

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Daisy Gets In the Halloween Spirit on Her Terms


Around here in Dover, NH, there have been lots of sightings of jack-o-lanterns, pumpkin people, cheerful Halloween decor on doorsteps and front lawns of homes like the one you see here. Since we walk downtown we also love seeing store fronts decorated for the big night but one thing I've never done since Daisy was 2 years old was dress her up because she was clearly uncomfortable wearing a bee suit! The other reason she didn't wear the bee suit the following year was because she outgrew it and that was perfectly fine with her! I won't force my girl to wear anything that scares her so her "outfit" of choice is a collar and leash set that has peace signs on it! I don't begrudge anyone who chooses to dress up their pet (I personally find it adorable to see pets in Halloween dresses, t-shirts, etc but ONLY if they like wearing them) so please tell me if your pet is dressing up (and what they will wear) or not and why because I'd love to hear about it!  Happy Halloween, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!