Followers

Monday, August 27, 2018

9 Teacher's Pet Sitting Service Cats Who Kept Me Busy This Month!


You may have noticed that I have not been featuring many cats in the last few weeks but I can promise that they have been keeping me busy but I have not had the time to share their pictures with you until now. I hope you enjoy their pictures as much as I have! 

The first fella, above is Pierce who shares his home with his sibling,


Rondo.


Next up was my newest pal, Luna, who needed me to see her while mom was on a mini-vacation! 
 

Next up was Music the orange tabby and his sister, Dilly, who dreamed of being outdoors while I visited them but for safety reasons were kept indoors!

My other new buddy, Lily, needed me to feed and give her lots of love while her parents were out of town on an emergency basis.


Abby sees me on irregular occasions so it was good to visit with this old gal once again! 


And last but not least were siblings, Bucky,  and


Louis who were another set of indoor/outdoor fellas but were kept indoors per the request of their mom! 

So there you have it! These are the nine of the many cats who have kept me busy this month! 

If you live in the Dover, NH, area and are in need of a trustworthy pet sitter with twelve years of experience and excellent references please consider Teacher's Pet Sitting Service. Your cats will be happy you called!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!