Followers

Thursday, May 31, 2018

A Birthday Treat for Daisy!


As everyone knows, yesterday was Daisy's tenth birthday so after she spent the day getting treats from the bank, the Hallmark store, and Aubuchon Hardware while walking (and burning calories)  with a long list of friends I ended the day with a trip to her favorite ice cream spot, Cowlicks, in Dover, New Hampshire.


Even though I'm not convinced she knew it was her birthday I only had to look at her wagging tail to be convinced she knew what she was getting from the nice girl behind the counter!


Of course I told the girl that it was Daisy's tenth birthday so she put an extra bone in her doggy-friendly ice cream


and Daisy was happy about that! 

I am truly blessed to have a friend who not only doesn't look ten but doesn't act it at all! I believe her lifestyle of walking and socializing with so many buddies combined with the meeting and greeting so many neighbors and shopkeepers in town has kept her young! 

Happy birthday, Daisy! You are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!