Followers

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Wabbit and Rupert Join the Teacher's Pet Sitting Service Family


For a pet sitter whose clientele consists  mainly of cats and dogs it was a great delight to spend some quality time with two adorable Standard Rex rabbits last night! Six month old Wabbit, and


five year old Rupert made me smile as they happily hopped toward me as soon as I called out their names! 


If you've been reading my blog for awhile you would know that I applaud all rabbit owners who allow their companions to roam freely throughout the house so it was fun to watch Wabbit and 


Rupert slowly nibble on their kale and interact with me! 


And, last but certainly not least, it was lovely to pet their velvet-like fur! 

Believe it or not, rabbits need just as much attention from their human companions as cats and dogs do so it will continue to be a pleasure to make them feel safe and loved while their owner attends a wedding this weekend! 

If you live in the Dover, New Hampshire, area and are in need of a professional pet sitter please contact me by visiting www.teacherspetsitservice.com today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!