Followers

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Daisy and I Are Stylin' Thanks to Echo Thrift Shop in Durham, NH


When I'm not pet sitting or teaching I am on the hunt for budget-friendly fashions so you can imagine how excited I was to be invited to Ladies Night at Echo Thrift Shop on 17 Main Street in Durham on October 24th! 

The chance to snack on cheese and crackers, cookies, candy, and fruit while filling a $5 bag of half-price items along with the chance to see newly acquired donations was enough to get me there on time (a rarity for me) and be the last one out the door! 

Since many of the donations are from trendy UNH students and upscale boutiques I never have to wonder if I'm going to find at least one item to add to my wardrobe BUT on this magical night I walked away with this BOUNTY!



When I got home Daisy was curious about my finds and insisted on trying my scarves on and since she gets EVERYTHING her little heart desires I obliged! The only problem is that I can't decide which one looks best on her! Can you help?


Personally, I favor the above two infinity scarves because they are quick and easy to adjust BUT


this Banana Republic number is very sassy and bright! 

If you are looking for an inexpensive way to treat yourself, head over to Echo Thrift Shop located in the basement of the Community Church of Durham as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!