Followers

Monday, August 19, 2013

The Indescribable Bark of Bea the Frenchie



One thing I love best about my friend Bea the Frenchie (Isn't that cute how those two words rhyme?) is her bark. When I try to describe her bark to my friends I say, "Oh, Bea's bark sounds like a cross between a sneeze, a pig, and pug", which raises a few eyebrows because that sounds like a whole lot of animal noise for a little Frenchie. 

So, I'd love to have you help me describe her bark. Ready? Just fill in the blanks: "Bea's bark sounds like a cross between a _________ and a ________".

2 comments:

  1. Squeaky piston and a rusty hinge but cute? LOL!

    She's gorgeous!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm... It sounds like one of my sneezes!

    ReplyDelete

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!