Followers

Saturday, October 25, 2014

My Afternoon With My Co-Pilot, Henry, Is Always Purrfect

 
   
When I brought Henry home 15 years ago I didn't have a crate so he rested on my arm during the ride home rather than hiding under the seat so it wasn't surprising that he was delighted to be on the road yesterday even though he was going to the vet to get his thyroid level checked. 

Another amazing thing is that he's never been scared to wait for the vet to exam him; instead, he nonchalantly sniffed every inch of the room and was relaxed while the vet checked his vital signs.
 

  After the visit he spent three hours watching me walk do my errands and each time I got back in the car he was seated just like this! Isn't that amazing and oh so cute? 

I feel very lucky to have such a handsome and adventurous companion because he has brought me so much joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!