Followers

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Keep Your Dogs Happy With the Kong Food Dispensing Toy!



Does your dog devour his or her food within a matter of minutes? Do you worry that your dog is bored while you are away from home especially if he or she is in their crate? 

Many of my clients have asked me what they should do in these situations and I've often recommended that a Kong filled with peanut butter is one of the best solutions until I saw my aunt fill a KONG Wobbler Food Dispensing Toy with her dog's meal and treats and of course her dog, Jilly, was delighted with this!


This is how it worked when the Wobbler was filled (Sadly,I didn't have my camera with me when the action took place so I found a replacement via Google): it sat upright until pushed with her paw and/or nose, then wobbled and rolled around dispensing treats through a hole near the top and her kibble fell out for a long, long time! Isn't this great?

To see it in action click here! I hope your dog(s) enjoy this toy as much as Jilly does!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!