What is Thankful Fur 3 Friends Thursday? Well, Daisy, Buster, and Henry are glad you asked because they have all the answers!
- For starters, Daisy, Buster, and Henry want to meet new friends and they heard that blog hops are the way to do it!
- If you are a brand new follower be sure Daisy, Buster, and Henry can see your face at the top of the page (via Google Friend Connect) because if you do that then your face will be seen right here next Thursday!
- Remember, if you are one of the first 3 friends who publicly follow our blog TODAY you will be seen right here next Thursday!
- Be sure to leave a comment requesting to be featured next week ALONG WITH permission to snatch a photo from your blog OR you can email one to us.
- Last but not least, YOU MUST follow our blog and our hostess, Feeling Beachie, and we will follow you back! We promise!
This blog hop is not only for new friends but current friends as well so don't be shy! Introduce yourself, make new friends, and have fun!
1. These one-eyed kitties, Murphy and Danny, will never be lonely in the Pawprints of My Heart house because they have 7 other cats and 8 dogs to keep them purring,meowing, and running for cover throughout the day! With 17 pets under one roof I'd say that love is in every corner of Dee's house!
2. Rudy is a Goldador (Lab/golden cross) who is in training to be a guide dog for the blind. Rudy goes to a school called Southeastern Guide Dogs where his trainer will keep him between 1-2 years and then he heads off to harness training and then he will be a constant companion to a very lucky blind person forever!
3. Bailey must be a distraction on her road trips because she is obviously the best dressed pug on the block. I'm guessing she receives her fair share of compliments, treats, and hugs throughout the day and she deserves them all because she is just too cute!