Followers

Friday, February 18, 2011

Travels With Jesse, My Dog Walking Assistant


Here I am (Jesse) in one of my favorite seats in the world; my pet sitter's car seat! Yup, I got to ride with Miss April to a bunch of places because she says I am such a good dog walking assistant because I don't pull her when we walk, I don't bark, and I definitely don't growl. So now that I am all comfy in April's co-pilot seat I am going to take you to our first destination.....


Tundra's house! As you can see, I am quite attracted to my Samoyed pal but who wouldn't be? I swear, his fur is as fluffy as


Tundra's cat, Holly! I keep thinking that if I stare at her long enough she'll hop off that chair and start playing with me but so far I'm out of luck!


 At the next house, my dog walker introduced me to Monkey, a mini-dachshund mix, who took one look at April's car and then hopped right behind the driver's seat! Ummm....excuse me, Monkey? This isn't the time or the place for monkey business! We aren't going for a drive, silly! 


And of course, visiting Monkey is just as purrfect as visiting Tundra because Monkeys' cat sister, Cassie, is the cat's meow! Cassie liked me so much that I was tempted to take her home with me!

And so there you have it! I hope you liked traveling with me today because I'm going to give you another tour soon!


18 comments:

  1. Awwww wonderful Jesse!!! You are a perfect assistant for Miss April!! The best is that the kitties - Holly and Cassie - love you too! Yay!!!

    Hello to adorable Tundra and amazing Monkey!!

    Yay! take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jesse, nice to meet you. Weren't you so lucky to go with Miss April - you are a great assistant. We wish you all lived closer to us because we sure could use a good pet sitter.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now dat was a nice road trip. I hope Mom takes me somewheres and....soon. I is getting cabin fever 'round here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wondering...do you stay back in those houses to watch over those cats while April walks the dogs?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was fun but I have to say Cassie looked a little unsure in that photo. :)You sure are a sweetie, Jesse. Hugs, Deb=^..^=x5

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you play a crucial role in making sure that all of the work gets done!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work! I am sure Miss April really counts on you to help her out.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! We enjoyed the road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a great job helping out Miss April Jesse!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for taking us along for the ride, although I'm sure I didn't enjoy it as much as you did! I don't think the cat really wants to play with you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jesse, it looks like your mom really needs your help with her job. Who else would keep an eye on the cats?

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a super fun day. Jesse, all you need is a driver!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jesse! You are quite the social butterfly! What fun to drive around and pick up furiends to take on walkies! You've got the life! :D

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great assistant! And a cute one too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the "Driving Miss Jesse" entry! Looks like you had fun with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey that sounds a fun job? Are there any more positions available?

    ReplyDelete

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!