Followers

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Otis, Patch, and Cilley Join the Teacher's Pet Sitting Service Family


For the past two weeks I have had the pleasure of letting Otis the golden retriever out into his yard to play and sniff along with his 


                     Newfoundland friend, Patch, and his



German Shepherd sister, Cilley! Don't worry, Cilley goes out with her siblings but this was the best picture I could get of her!

From left to right are Daisy, Patch, Otis, and Cilley!

They think it's a bonus to have my coon hound, Daisy, join them on occasion and they treat her like one of the family! 

Because they live on a busy street I don't walk them but they enjoy their yard time just as much and I have had the pleasure of getting to know them well this way!

Welcome to the Teacher's Pet Sitting Service family guys!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!