Followers

Monday, May 13, 2019

Rest in Peace, Allie


It is with great sadness that I share that on Saturday I found out that my dear chocolate lab friend, Allie, passed away at a little over 14 years of age. She was suffering too much from old age and couldn't simply get around like she used to back in her prime. When I first met her in 2015 she was the sweetest girl then as she was when I last saw her last summer! I only had the pleasure of seeing her once a year when Dad went on vacation but they were good times filled with lots of downtown walks, neck and belly rubs, and plenty of treats that she kept begging for as I tried to get out the door! She was having a hard time moving those old legs last summer so I knew it wouldn't be long when her body would wear out so I am at peace that she's no longer walking on tired legs. Rest in peace, Allie. Daisy and I will miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!