Followers

Friday, October 26, 2018

Overnight Care With Echo and Mojo Was Doggone Fun!


Last weekend I had the pleasure of spending time with Mojo the Chihuahua and Echo the Yorkie while their parents were on a mini-vacation! 


While Mojo snoozed on my lap his buddy (my dog), Daisy, rested nearby!


This twosome missed their parents very much but time spent on the couch with me before and after their walks and feedings made up for everything!


Mom and Dad didn't like the idea of their babies being alone overnight so I slept with them which made Echo and


Mojo very happy and content! 

It always brings me joy to ensure that my pet sitting friends are content while their parents are away especially on an overnight basis! If you live in the Dover, NH, area and know your pets won't do well overnight please look no further than Teacher's Pet Sitting Service to fill that void! I offer twelve years of experience, excellent references, and plenty of TLC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!