Followers

Thursday, October 18, 2018

Oakley Joins the Teacher's Pet Sitting Service Family


Woof! Woof! 

Allow me to introduce myself! My name is Oakley and I am a nine year old Australian shepherd who needed a new friend to walk with because I was acting s-a-d when my parents left for work so my mom hired April and her



nice dog, Daisy, to walk with me a few times a week! This picture was taken on the first day I went out with these two and I don't know how April held the camera still because we were walking very fast! 


Sometimes we slowed down to sniff stuff but otherwise we were on the move because there is always something to see, smell, or touch in my neighborhood! 


Besides me being the perfect  gentleman (and, yes, you can take the word "gentle" literally! ) my dog walker loves that my eyes don't match! Can you tell from the picture that my left eye is blue and my right eye is brown? My dog walker thinks that besides my beautiful, thick, shiny coat that my eyes are stunning! What do you think? 


If you are searching for a dog walker look no further than Teacher's Pet Sitting Service! For more information please visit April's website!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!