Followers

Monday, June 4, 2018

Topanga's Safe Place


If you are familiar with the popular show, Boy Meets World, you would know that Cory's girlfriend, Topanga, was confident and outgoing but unfortunately, the feline version of her didn't have the same purr-sonality until one day last week when she peeked out from behind the shower curtain.


At every visit except for one, Topanga would dart by me as I attempted to pet her but on this lucky day I found her in her safe place and felt even luckier to see that she didn't run away! In my twelve years of pet sitting I've never known a cat to hide in such a ingenious way! As I spoke sweetly to her she inched her way towards me until she eventually perched on the


edge of the bathtub and then hopped out


onto the bathroom floor and allowed me to pet her for a few minutes! 

I'm happy to report that as the days progressed I found her beside the tub rather than in it and I couldn't be more proud of her bravery and willingness to trust me! 

It's days like these that further convince me that pet sitting is a profession that I'm glad I was called to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!