Followers

Friday, April 27, 2018

Overnight Pet Sitting Care Was a Comfort for Benny


 Poor Benny didn't understand why his mom had to be away for the evening so I was hired to help him feel calm and comfortable by keeping him in his regular routine of 


dinner, 


treats, 


snuggling, 



and the chance to make a new friend with my pup, Daisy.
 
 

It was a bonus for him to be able to sleep in his own bed with Daisy by his side! 

It made my heart happy to know that Benny was able to relax in the comfort of his own home rather than stay in an unfamiliar kennel boarding situation while his mom was away! 

If you know that your dog would feel better with human companionship on an overnight basis I can help! For more information about this special service please visit my website and then make reservations today! Your dog will be happy you hired me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!