Followers

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Marcella Enjoys In-Home Care With Her New Pet Sitter


For the past five days I have had the pleasure of taking care of my new friend, Marcella, who is a ten year old ragdoll who are best known for their dainty and quiet nature. Isn't she a beauty? 


Before Marcella was in my care she stayed at a friend's home where she did nothing but hide behind a couch so I was pleased that she enjoyed staying in her own home while enjoying eating and


playing with me at each visit!

It truly is rewarding to know that I've done my part in making sure that cats are comfortable when their owners cannot be with them! 

If you would like your cat to stay in the comfort of his or her own home rather than stay in an unfamiliar boarding situation please consider professional in-home pet sitting through Teacher's Pet Sitting Service! For more information about my services please visit my website at http://www.teacherspetsitservice.com today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!