Followers

Thursday, February 8, 2018

8 Days With Rhody Was Purrfect!


I had the pleasure of enjoying Rhody's company for eight days which calculated to be sixteen (yes, 16!) visits because I saw him twice a day but some may think visiting a cat that frequently is unnecessary because cats are known to be independent. However, Rhody is not that type of cat! In fact, he cannot stand being alone!

To prove my point that Rhody always had to have me in his sights he is shown above watching me while I prepared his meals,


while I rested, 

                                                                        
     while I sent a report to his parents, and



while I watched television!  

If you have a cat who gets especially lonely while you are away please consider hiring Teacher's Pet Sitting Service to provide the comfort the he/she deserves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!