Followers

Friday, January 19, 2018

Patience Pays Off For Clients, Gordon and Keely, and My Daisy!


I think we can all agree that dogs are very patient, right? In the case of Gordon (the perky fella on the front left), Keeley (the pretty old gal next to him), and my Daisy (can you see her?) they waited for what probably seemed like hours for me to give them their treats after a frigid Saturday night walk.  

 Normally I would've gone directly to the treat jar but my fingers were too numb so they had no choice but to wait and wait and wait until


my hands were no longer frozen! I love how this picture captures the relief in their eyes, don't you? 

Do your dogs wait as patiently as these friends did when you just can't get them their treats (or meals) ready right away?


1 comment:

  1. Ramble always acts like he will implode if he doesn't get a treat the moment he thought of it. Harlow and Monty are patient.

    Monty, Harlow, and Ramble

    ReplyDelete

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!