Followers

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

77 Cents Makes Sense to Daisy


 If you've been following my blog for awhile you already know that my girl, Daisy, has been blessed to live in the quaint city of Dover, New Hampshire, where she's within walking distance of many shops where storekeepers welcome her INSIDE with treats in hand so you can imagine how confused she becomes when I ask her to stand (or sit in the car during bad weather as shown here) just OUTSIDE the doors of Janetos, a small independent grocery store, while I rush to the deli counter to purchase a hot dog for her! 

As soon as I open the bag she forgets all about her brief abandonment! Oh, and if you're wondering if her nose KNOWS when we are getting close to hot dog heaven the answer is yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!