Followers

Monday, November 20, 2017

Daisy Teaches Bebe How to Pose for a Treat in 1 . . . 2 . . . 2 1/2 . . .


When Daisy walked with my hound mix client, Bebe, last week she couldn't wait for her payment (a milk bone) at the end of the walk. Unfortunately for Daisy, she knew she wouldn't get one until Bebe sat and smiled for the camera too but her buddy wasn't used to this routine! Let's see how many steps it took for Bebe to pose for her treat!
 
Step 1:
 
Daisy: "Bebe! You've got the sitting thing figured out but you've got to look at my mom and NOT at the squirrels! Those squirrels are for playing, not eating!! Yikes!"
Step 2:
Daisy: "Bebe! Bebe? Bebe? Don't even think about running out there to chase those squirrels! Milk bones are easier to catch, I tell ya!"

Also Daisy: "Mom? Mom? Mom! Don't even think about posting a headless picture of me! Focus, lady!"
 
Step 3:

Daisy: "Seriously, Bebe? You're got the sitting thing going for you but you've got to LOOK at my mom! Remember? My stomach is growling like crazy so help me out here, okay?"

Step 4:

 Bebe: "I think I've got it, Daisy! Practice makes perfect, right?"

Daisy: "Congrats! You got my paw of approval!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!