Followers

Thursday, November 30, 2017

12 Friends Who Kept Me Entertained During Thanksgiving Break!

 
 Because it was next to imPAWsible for me to share how busy I was during Thanksgiving break I'm catching you up on all of the friends who entertained me now that I have time to take a breather! I hope the cute faces make up for my tardiness! :)

The above fellas are (from left to right) Murphy, Charlie, and Stewie! They were brand new to me and had never known the excitement of walking with me until Thanksgiving day and the following morning!


They were overnight guests at Sammi's house which she clearly enjoyed! Yes, you did the math right: I walked all four together along with my dog, Daisy, and they loved the companionship!


Next up was my curious pal, Del, who needed TLC and medication! 


Then I visited Keeley (on your left) and Gordon for a quick walk and feed! It was so good to see their sweet faces after a brief intermission! 


Then there was Simbalina who has been my pal since 2012! She loves when I put fresh hay in her box and will sit there contentedly while I get her meals ready!


I also saw Caroline for a number of days while her mom was across the ocean visiting friends! 


I also enjoyed the company of sibling kitties, Dilly, and 


Music who, because of their age, would rather entertain me than eat right away! 


Last but certainly not least was Molly the bull terrier who always looks forward to having my coon hound, Daisy, as her walking partner!

So now you know why I didn't have time to share all of these wonderful friends with you during the Thanksgiving holidays! Aren't they lovely? 

If you are considering having your pet(s) entertained by me during the holidays or while you are at work please consider giving Teacher's Pet Sitting Service a call! I'd be happy to help! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!