Followers

Monday, September 25, 2017

Why Caroline Loves Her Pet Sitter


As we all know, cats are in charge of their homes and Caroline made sure I knew this when I became her new pet sitter one year ago by hissing and swatting at me but I knew that when I proved I knew how to 


 prepare her raw chicken complete with an extra dash of her tasty supplement


she would reassess her opinion of me.


And she did by leaving this lovely note and delicious snacks for me on her counter this weekend! 

Needless to say, professional pet sitting has been a rewarding (and amusing) experience for me and I'm always happy to add new clients (even if they protect their home at first!) to my pet sitting family! If you live in the Dover, New Hampshire, area and would like to hire a dependable and experienced pet sitter, please give Teacher's Pet Sitting Service a try! Your pets will be happy to have an in-home pet sitter in their lives!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!