Followers

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Daisy Goes Out to Dinner for the First Time!


For the past five years, Daisy has been greeted with enthusiasm and milk bones by  almost every shopkeeper in downtown Dover, New Hampshire, but she has never experienced the wonders of bistro dining until we stopped at Thirsty Moose Taphouse a few weeks ago and she wa


surprised that the server brought her a bowl of water and even more surprised to know that

  

            hot dogs were on the menu!


But best of all was the french fries because I splurged and ordered a large!

Daisy was such a perfect dining companion that I promised I would take her out again if she agrees to pay the bill! It's only fair, right?

1 comment:

  1. Daisy!! You is SO lucky!! My manners aren't the very best so I've only gone out a couple of times, but potatoes are awesome!!

    -Otto

    ReplyDelete

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!