Followers

Monday, January 20, 2014

9 Days Of Royal Treatment For Rufus


 Last Monday I had the pleasure of meeting my new walking partner, Rufus, who needed me to walk him for 9 days before he heads to Washington state with his owner. Because I knew he'd need extra loving care while living in an unfamiliar home and city I immediately began spoiling him by giving him some variety that began with 


walking with his neighbor, Bebe, on Tuesday and Thursday. I couldn't get him to pose with her but I promise they loved their time together!


On Wednesday he walked with my dog, Daisy! After the stroll was over I'd like to think that Daisy told Rufus that she'll be back next week. 


By Friday I decided one walk just would not suffice so I offered to take him on a joy ride to walk with another buddy. This is one of my favorite pictures of him! So adorable!

As you can tell, I am very passionate about making sure my friends are comfortable whether they are in my care for a day, a week, or more and I'm positive they appreciate my concern!

If you live in the Dover, NH, area and need your dog(s) to be walked please visit www.TeachersPetSitService.com for further information.


9 comments:

  1. Wish you lived closer to me. Good dog walkers are hard to find.

    Mango Momma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you did too! I know so much about you via your blog that we wouldn't have to talk much while walking. I would just grin the whole time.

      Delete
  2. Awwww lucky lucky Rufus!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!
      Rufus here. I wish I could visit you but then I would miss out on walking with my lady friends. LOL. I am pretty lucky to be so pampered!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi...It's Rufus here...so glad to meet you too! I love walking with the ladies (as you can see) of all sizes so come on over...get on the plane as soon as pawsible! LOl

      Delete
  4. I sure wish you were in Michigan (sigh) Just pinned this post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you, Caren! I would love to be in Michigan to meet your furry children but you'd have to buy the plane ticket! LOL
      Thank you for pinning my post! I have no idea how to pin anything so I've got to get educated asap.

      Delete
  5. You tell your friend not to worry when you are out on your walks
    Lily

    ReplyDelete

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!