Followers

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Come One, Come All to the NHSPCA Paws Walk!

 

Gather your family and friends, and head over to the NHSPCA Paws Walk on Sunday, June 9th, for the largest grassroots event on the seacoast to benefit the animals! Walkers raise critically important funds for the care of approximately 3,000 homeless animals that the New Hampshire SPCA takes in each year.


This is an event that helps ALL of the animals, not just the dogs, so if you’re a cat person or a fan of the farm animals, or the rabbits, pocket pets and birds, this event is for you.  

Please join in the lifesaving fun at Paws Walk from 10:00 to 3:00 at Stratham Hill Park. The day of the event is full of four legged and two legged friends, delicious food, interesting vendors, face painting, music, exhibits, entertainment and more.

3 comments:

  1. It sure looks like a ton of fun
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where
    I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

    My page :: small outside sheds

    ReplyDelete

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!