Followers

Friday, November 30, 2012

A Star Named Kitty is Born! Do You Have Room in Your Heart and Home For Her?



While photographing pictures of cats at Cocheco Valley Humane Society on Wednesday I was shocked and saddened to see that one of my favorite cats, Kitty, had not been adopted yet. I was shocked because I think she is one of the most beautiful cats I've ever seen and I was saddened because she is clearly lonely and disappointed that she has been waiting for someone to love her since September.  

I thought I'd help her gain more attention by creating this video in the hopes that someone will view it and decide to take her home before Christmas! Enjoy! 

2 comments:

  1. She is a cutie.
    Blessings,
    goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. She seems so sad. But she's a beauty! Awwww...
    Crossing paws that she finds a furrever home soon!

    ReplyDelete

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!