Followers

Friday, February 25, 2011

Follow Friday 4 Fill-In Fun


 Each Friday, Hilary from Feeling Beachie will list four statements with a blank for blog hoppers to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at feelingbeachie(AT)gmail(DOT)com If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop!

This week’s fill-ins from Hilary:


1) I can’t help it, but every time I go to the grocery store, I ________.

2) No one believes I like ______ as much as I do.


3) My ____ is my least favorite part of my physical appearance.


4) The first time I cooked for my significant other, I made ___________.

And my responses to them are:

1) every time I go to the grocery store, I leaf through People magazine while my fiance' and I are in the check-out aisle and as a result I am in tune with the goings on in Hollywood while Amos is in tune with the price of the groceries! 

2) No one believes I like going to the gym as much I do. I've been a gym rat for approximately 20 years and it has helped me relax, vent, and feel better after a long day at work. 

3) My _______ is the least favorite part of my physical appearance. 

I do not like the upper part of my nose because a scar resides there. If it didn't turn red when I'm cold or overheated I would probably deal with it much better than I do. The fact that I fell face forward onto a rock in a calm stream while hiking only adds to my shame of having a permanent scar. Amen.

4) The first time I cooked for my significant other, I made ___________.  

I cooked chicken pot pie as a birthday gift for my fiance'and all went well until I took my eyes off the timer and as a result part of the pie was burnt. Amos was remarkably understanding of my plight and he ate the entire serving without complaints. Several years later, however, Amos commented that my effort was extremely heartfelt but the meal was not as yummy as I had hoped it would be but he applauded my effort!

What are your answers to these 4 questions? We all want to know so please pawticipate!

3 comments:

  1. My mom doesn't let me cook very often... she is afraid I might catch my furs on fire.

    Butt I like all of your answers.
    I assume Daisy is already in Bed.. resting up fur the big Banquet... I suspect her skills will be needed... OFTEN this weekend.
    Will she be taking pawt in the Fashion Show? I hope she will post wearing one of her Fab outfits. The BAND will be playing Background Music during the Fashion Show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for posting! I am going to add you to the linky! I am really lucky, Marc LOVES burnt food. I mean, he seriously does, so I can never go wrong. Even when I make cookies, he asks me to make them very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun blog hop (what a mouth full!)
    You really like going to the gym? are you nuts??
    Hope you have a lovely week ahead. If you have a few spare minutes please stop by and say Hi.
    Helen x
    http://acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!