Remember me? I am Dr. Daisy, the Official Barkaholics Counselor of Blogville and I am here to counsel every dog who just can't kick the habit of barking at the wrong time and at the wrong place!
I hope you know what those wrong barking times are but as a courtesy to my peeps of Blogville I will remind you that barking is prohibited in ....
- the wee hours of the morning or else you could wind up in the dog house
- the late evening especially when the moon is full (see visual aid above for reference)
And I hope you remember that it is not nice to bark at ....
- mailmen because they are the guys who bring us gifts, free of charge
- squirrels because it's not their fault that they don't have to wear collars when they are outdoors
- cats or dogs who are only standing in front of your house to admire it and aren't looking to move in with you
- bunnies, especially Frankie's pals, Charcoal and Charcoal
- your humans because you don't want to bark at the hands that feed you
Sooo.....if you are one of those people who can't kick the habit of barking at the wrong time or place the Official Barkaholics Counselor of Blogville is here to help and it all starts with YOU! Just fill out as many of the answers to the questions above and then pee-mail it back to me (and please send