Welcome to Thankful FUR 3 Thursday Blog Hop! Why did I create this Thursday blog hop, you ask? Simply put, my three kiddos (Henry, Buster, and Daisy) want to meet three or more friends on their favorite day of the week and I thought their idea was pawsome!
Here are the guidelines of the Thankful Fur 3 Thursday Blog Hop:
1. We love your pawticipation and want to show it! In addition to gaining followers, each week we are giving today's Google Friend Connect followers, RSS reader subscribers, and e-mail subscribers a chance to be featured in next Thursday's blog post by doing the following:
a) Become a Google Friend Connect follower or an e-mail subscriber or subscribe in a RSS reader and let us know what type of follower you are.
b) Leave a comment letting me know that you want to me to post a write-up for next Thursday's Blog Hop. When you comment please let me know what type of follower you are along with your blog address.
2. To join in the Thankful Fur 3 Thursday, include your link in our list and follow:
The Teacher's Pets and Feeling Beachie
Remember....If you follow our blogs we PAWMISE to follow yours!
3. When people comment on your blog and let you know they’re a part of Thankful FUR 3 Thursday, return the favor and follow them back.
4. Remember, YOU can put the blog hop link on your blog too! Just click “GET THE CODE HERE..." at the bottom of the page!
Now that the instructions are out of the way, let's meet last week's 3 newest blogger buddies! Be sure to say hello to them and add them to your friend list, okay?
1. Meet lovely blonde Frenchie named Lola and her handsome Boston Terrier brother, Cooper! This duo is brand spankin' new to Blogville and they are hoping to meet new furends today so please visit these cuties and introduce yourself, okay?
2. When you listen to Tula's bark you'll be surprised by bark because she sounds a bit like a New Yawker and a bit like a Bah-stone-ee-an, it's true! The reason for that is because she was roaming around in the junkyards of Brooklyn until she was transported to Bah-ston where she eventually found her forever home!
3. I could not load a picture of Isabella but if you click here you will see an adorable 9 week old black lab who is new to Blogville and I am sure she'd love to meet you! Even though she is very young she already knows how to do laundry, decorate Christmas trees, scooch under chairs, play in the snow, and play with her cat Moo Cow!