While my mom and I were out walking yesterday two humans asked her if I was a TALL BEAGLE and once again my mom said, "If I collected a dollar each time someone asked me that question I would be a very rich woman." And then I heard my mom politely tell the two-leggers that there is no such thing as a tall beagle and that I am, in fact, a Treeing Walker Coonhound.
My mom is convinced that if I was still living in North Carolina she would not be asked about my breed and of course that means that she'd never get rich off me either. BOL! Sooooo in case you want to know what a tall beagle looks like (hee-hee) take a long, hard look at the picture above but don't look fur too long because my tippy toes are starting to hurt right...about....now!
And now that my Treeing Walker Coonhound lesson is over with let's start the THANKFUL FUR THREE THURSDAY BLOG HOP! Are you ready to meet some new furiends and start hopping? I'll leave the hopping to you though because my tippy toes are going to rest in a bowl of ice fur awhile, okee-dokee?
This blog hop is FUR our loyal followers but it is also for NEW Google Friend Connect followers as well! If you are a NEW Google Friend Connect follower and if you want to be one of the 3 blogs to be in next Thursday’s SPOTLIGHT you need to leave a request in the comment box and please hurry if you are interested because only the FURst 3 requests count!
I like to keep things simple so here are the 3 guidelines FUR the blog hop:
1. To join in the Thankful Fur 3 Thursday, include your link in our list and follow my blog (this week I furgot to ask for hostesses, sorry!).Visit other blogs on the list and comment to give them some blog love. Then take a minute to follow them through Google Friend Connect – this is a good way to keep up with other blogs, but also lets us show support to each other!
2. When people comment on your blog and let you know they’re a part of Thankful FUR 3 Thursday, return the favor and follow them back. This way everyone gets traffic and followers out of participating, and it’s a win-win situation. We would think it was pawsome if you grabbed our Thankful FUR 3 Thursday button and post it on your blog and/or in a post but please don't feel obligated to do so! The more bloggers that find out about Thankful FUR 3 Thursday and participate, the better!
3. Remember, YOU can host the link list on your blog too! Just click “Get the code here…” at the bottom of the list.
As promised, we are THANKING and SPOTLIGHTING 3 of our newest blog followers and we are thankful they stopped by last Thursday to meet us! Please introduce yourself to them today!
1. Meet MewMew the cat and Ande the Border Collie who share their lives with their blog mom, Marg, a donkey, and a few goats too!
2. My next friend, Jill, is not only beautiful but she's also a mom of 2 cute little girls and she's a stay at home mom as well. Go over and meet Jill to read all about her crafts, her recipes, and her fun activities for children today! You'll enjoy her blog, I promise!
3. My other new friend is Maddy and she is 1 year and 7 months old. She lives in NJ with my Mommy and Daddy and she is very loved and very spoiled! She loves to play fetch, play with other dogs, cuddle, and be with her family (especially her cousins Grayce the Weim and Danger the Greyhound).