Followers

Monday, May 20, 2019

Welcome, Bailey, to the World and to Teacher's Pet Sitting Service!


I'd like to introduce you to my newest weekly walking and play partner, Bailey, who is an 8 week old bloodhound who joined her new family this past Saturday! I met her on Sunday night and was instantly mesmerized by her long ears, droopy eyes, soft wrinkly fur, and big paws! 


Since she is being crated during the work week it is my job to visit her midday to give her a chance to feel the grass beneath her toes and to stretch her legs while also showing her where she is supposed to relieve herself. I'm also supposed to get her used to the leash and hopefully get her to take short walks! Everything is new to her so it will be my pleasure to introduce her to her new world! 

Isn't she cute? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!