Followers

Monday, April 15, 2019

Margaret Joins the Teacher's Pet Sitting Service Family


Hi! 

My name is Margaret (or Maggie or Mags for short) and I'm 10 years young! I just started walking three days a week (believe me, I count the days) with my new human, April, and 


her dog, Daisy, who is also 10! April jokingly calls us old ladies (she knows we are as young as we feel though!) who can't wait for our prize at the end of the walk (milk bones) and a pat on the head! 

My dad works super long days so it is nice to have a break in the middle of the day with April and Daisy! 

I am sure I will be back on this screen again because there's lots of fun things we see on our walks to talk about! 

Woof! Woof!

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!