Followers

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Echo and Mojo's Sleepover Was Doggone Fun!


For seven nights and eight days Daisy (left) and I had the pleasure of keeping Echo (the Yorkie on the top of the couch) and Mojo (the Chihuahua mix, middle) company while their parents were on vacation and it was doggone fun!  


From anxiously resting their paws on my legs while I held treats for them to enjoy, 


to waking up in comfort, 


to relaxing on top of a plush pillow, 


to watching Daisy try her best to fit into her friends' tiny beds, it was a rewarding and fun-filled experience! 

Overnight care is one of my favorite services I offer because it allows me to get to know the pets in an intimate way and this vacation booking was no different! It was rewarding to watch Echo and Mojo feel comfortable under my care even though their parents were far, far away! 

If you are thinking of going out of town but don't know who to trust with your pets, I can help! Rates vary from home to home to satisfy the needs of each pet so please contact me to discuss. I offer 13 years of professional pet sitting experience and proof of insurance for your peace of mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!