Followers

Monday, November 19, 2018

11 Pre-Thanksgiving Friends I'm Grateful For This Season


It's not even Thanksgiving and I'm already busy with 11 friends who needed TLC while their parents were away doing some early celebrating! 

First up is Del who looks as if he should be on the cover of cooking magazine, doesn't he? 


Next up is Bullet who waited every day for me to let him outdoors but I explained that he needed to be inside for safety reasons! 


Next is Bullet's siblings Boomer (black pit bull mix) and Tallulah who had lots of energy to burn! 


Next is (from front to back) Snoopy, Carter, and Carly who love walking in all types of weather! 


Then I had the pleasure of taking care of Henry (left) and Max who waited for their siblings, 


Stu (left) and Ava to come in from their walk! 

It goes without saying that I am grateful for these friends during this Thanksgiving season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!