Followers

Thursday, October 11, 2018

Stoli the Exotic American Shorthair Talks About His Pet Sitting Experience


Hello Everyone! 

My name is Stoli and I'm a 9 year old  exotic American shorthair who had a wonderful time with my pet sitter, April, playing with my feather toy


and waiting for her to turn the water on at the kitchen sink


so I could have a drink! 


Another thing that was a favorite of mine was to be treated to a slice of ham in the morning and at night! April said she's never given deli meat to a cat until she met me! 

 

As soon as I got the ham I'd think about where I was going to carry it to because carrying my "prey" was just as much fun as eating it! 

 
It's hard to tell in this picture but there's a brush right in front of me that I loved dearly! I purred very loudly every time I was brushed! 


When I was all done eating ham, drinking water, and being brushed I liked to relax and think about how nice it was to have a loving pet sitter! 

If you are going out of town and don't want to board your cat please consider letting your cat stay home and then April can visit with him/her instead! For more information about her services click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!