Followers

Thursday, October 4, 2018

Ajax Explains What a Week With April and Daisy Was Like


Hello Everyone! 

My name is Ajax and I wanted to show you a bunch of pictures to explain how much I enjoyed being with April and her dog (and one of my best buds), Daisy, for seven days! 

So the first picture to convince you I had fun is of me waiting patiently for one of my many treats! 


And then here's me finally getting one! 


And here I am in my yard looking for squirrels to chase! 


By day 3 April noticed I was feeling sad because I missed my parents and little brother so she bought a marrow bone for me and one for Daisy! It sure did help!


She told me the bones work as a natural toothbrush and as a great exercise for my jaw and she was right! Can you tell I think the bone is delicious? 


After all of the running around, chewing, and walking we did Daisy and I were tired! I even let Daisy have the couch because I am such a good friend! Don't we look cozy?

Since I'm such a timid fella I was glad that I didn't have to go to an unfamiliar boarding place where I wouldn't know anyone and just stay home instead! Yes, I missed my family but I was kept so busy that I didn't worry about them being gone so much! 

I hope you enjoyed looking at these pictures and if all of the parents reading this are thinking of sending their furry friends to a boarding place please DON'T! Just let them stay home and April and Daisy will take good care of your buddies! I promise! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!